We are here for you
Choosing a school is an important decision, and we want to make sure the process is as easy and enjoyable for you as possible.
You are weighing many different options right now, and there is a lot to keep track of — if you have any questions at any time, we hope you’ll reach out to us. We look forward to making this process as easy and enjoyable for you as possible.
We are currently accepting applications for fall 2022!
If you are ready to apply, click the button below to complete the Miss Hall’s application. There is a $50 fee for all applicants.
Your tuition is personalized
At Miss Hall’s each family pays according to their ability. Use our tuition calculator to estimate what your family’s actual tuition will be.
Want more information?
If you’d like more information about Miss Hall’s but aren’t quite ready to apply, submit our inquiry form or reach out to your MHS admissions representative, and we’ll be in touch with you right away.
- Day Applicants: David Hopkins, Director of Admissions and Enrollment Management
- Domestic Boarding Applicants: Nolan Oxley, Associate Director of Admissions
- International Applicants: Nicholas Forcier, Associate Director of Admissions
Planning a Visit?
We are excited to welcome prospective families to visit our beautiful campus. Request a visit below.
How to apply
Step 1: Submit your application
Step 2: Submit recommendations and transcripts
- All grades, transcripts and recommendations can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or directly to your assigned admissions representative.
Step 3: Complete your testing.
- In order to ensure equity and access in the admissions process, the SSAT is no longer required. Instead, all applicants are required to complete either the SSAT or the Miss Hall's School math assessment. The MHS Math Assessment is free, online and takes less than 45 minutes to complete. Your admissions representative will provide you with the test at the appropriate time in the application process. For those wishing to submit SSAT scores, the code for MHS is 5120.
International students whose first language is not English must submit TOEFL (school code #8014), IELTS, or Duolingo test results.
Step 4: Schedule your interview
- Once all documents above have been submitted, we will reach out to you to schedule an interview via Zoom or Skype.
Chinese applicants also have the option to schedule an interview with Vericant in China, although this is not required.
Schedule and deadlines
Applications open for the 2023–2024 school year
Applications due for first-round decisions. Applications submitted after February 1 will be considered on a rolling basis as space remains available.
Family financial statements are due to SSS on February 1.
First-round admissions decisions sent
First-round contracts and deposits due for 2023–2024 enrollment
We are here for you
The admissions team is comprised of people who know Miss Hall’s inside and out.
We have had many different roles on campus, from teachers to coaches, advisors and even dorm parents. So let’s talk — there’s so many great parts to Miss Hall’s we can’t wait to share with you.
During the admissions process, we’ll also put you in touch with many others around campus: teachers in areas you have a particular passion for, current students who can share what it’s like to live in a dorm or lead a club, and our student ambassadors who can walk you around campus (virtually!) and help you feel what it’s like to be on campus and part of our community. We want Miss Hall’s to be your place.